- Painting your Monogram Workshop | Ages 6-11
September 17, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday Evening Workshop
Event Phone: 412-968-5858
The kids will be working on a cool mixed media canvas that highlights their first initial! This will be a unique artwork for them to hang in their bedrooms, and they have lots of room for personalization! Parents/guardians are welcome to drop off the kids and enjoy some free time! Please see our Covid-19 policies below.
Art Supplies are included in the studio fee.
Due to Covid-19, there will be no snacks provided this year.
Coming with a group? Please leave me a comment on the registration page so that you may be seated together.
Course materials are included in the price of the class.
- The safety of our students and of the community at large is our number one priority. Therefore, we have instituted the following procedures for our in-person classes and workshops at Artissima. Parents/guardians of the student will sign a Covid-19 Declaration Form, Release & Questionnaire before the class starts.
- Artissima and our instructors will…
- Accommodate only a limited number of students in each class to ensure social distancing.
- Wash/Sanitize our hands before and after each session.
- Wear our masks at all times.
- Take his or her temperature before coming to class to ensure that it is below 100.4F.
- Instructors are vaccinated. However, we will cancel the class if they have any symptoms related to Covid-19.
- Clean/Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and the bathroom before and after class. Clean/Disinfect the bathroom during the class as necessary.
- Provide sanitizers at the entrance and automatic soap dispensers and automatic paper towels for the students to use to avoid contamination.
- All students will receive individual materials for each project.
We are requesting that each of our students, please…
- Aprons: Bring aprons or wear clothing appropriate for a mess. Artissima Studio will not be providing aprons.
- Take your Temperature: Parent/Guardian will take child’s temperature at home before entering the premises to ensure that it is below 100.4 F. If you arrive at class, it is assumed that you have taken your temperature.
- Face Masks: All participants are asked to wear face masks.
- Hand Sanitizers: When entering and exiting the studio, use the automatic hand sanitizer at the studio.
- Entering the Studio: Students will enter the studio one at a time.
- Exiting the Studio: Students will exit the studio one at a time.
- Socially Distance: Maintain a safe distance from others at all times.
- Using the Bathroom & Sink: Only one student at a time washes his or her hands or goes to the bathroom. There will be no “lines” to use the sink or the bathroom.
- Water: Carry his or her own bottle for drinking water (if necessary) and it will be placed at his or her seat.
- Personal Items: Do not bring any personal items unless there is a medical necessity. Any personal items cleared to stay in the studio must be kept in a plastic bag and kept at your seat.
- Guests: No guests may enter the studio aside from the participants in the class.
Students will be asked to agree to follow procedures outlined above each week to ensure the safety of all parties.
We will do our best to protect all students, and we feel confident that the students will have an enjoyable and creative experience even with the extra measures put in place to guarantee the safety of everyone.