- Fall/Spring Semesters: Mixed Media & More
September 10, 2018 - May 6, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- 27 Monday Evening Classes
No Class November 19th, March 18th and March 25th
- Spring Semester: Mixed Media & More
January 21, 2019 - May 6, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- 14 Monday Evening Classes
No Class March 18th and March 25th
Event Phone: 412-968-5858
***DISCOUNT for FULL YEAR Fall/Spring package***
- Little artists: Students will learn the elements of design as we focus on building foundational skills.
- Learning techniques: Students will be introduced to a multitude of techniques like drawing, painting, collage, textiles & fibers, printmaking, stamping, and more.
- Mixed media investigations: Students will experiment with a wide variety of materials while developing their skills and familiarity with new media. We will learn how different materials can work together to create a unique artwork.
- Building skills: Students will develop their artistic skills as they experiment with the elements of design, and you will explore and expand your creativity while having fun in the process.
- Exploring themes: Each project will introduce a new theme where the students will explore the subject matter and the associated vocabulary.
- No repeating projects: Our art projects are never duplicated. Every semester, we hope to build and reinforce the exposure to different materials, techniques and processes. We encourage kids to continue taking the class in their age range so that they may acquire a confidant approach and strong artistic foundation.
- Creative encouragement: We encourage creativity and individualized interpretation of the art projects introduced.
- Take this artistic journey with us!
Course materials are included in the price of the class.
We're sorry, but all ticket sales have ended.