- Teen Open Studio Project Development
September 16, 2019 - December 9, 2019
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- 12 Monday Evening Classes
No Class November 25
Event Phone: 412-968-5858
- Students develop their artwork and personal style with the guidance of a professional artist.
- Instruction is offered on an individualized basis so students can work at their own pace.
- Students consider composition and create more sophisticated, finished pieces of art. (Steer away from doodles)
- Learn new techniques and discover new materials.
- Students challenge themselves to grow as artists.
- There is the opportunity to meet new people with similar interests.
- First class: consultation with the teaching artist to discover the student’s goals for growth.
- Please come to class with ideas and inspirational imagery/objects for your project.
- What to bring: Students must bring the substrate for realizing his or her art project (i.e. canvas, paper, notebook, watercolor paper etc). When in doubt, students should always bring a sketchbook and ideas for projects.
- Supplies: Students may bring their own art materials that they use at home (so they can also potentially continue working at home), and they are also welcome to use Artissima’s inventory of art materials. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about materials.