- Disney Inspired: Art Camp! Ages 6-9
July 26, 2021 - July 30, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Event Phone: 412-968-5858
July 26, 2021 – July 30, 2021
9:00am – Noon
Monday through Friday
We can’t get enough of these beloved films & shows, and this is one of the most magical camps around! We are pulling inspiration from all of the Disney Plus favorites! This year, we will be creating artwork from Descendants, Frozen II, Raya the Last Dragon (coming March 5), Spirit 2, & Trolls 2. We might throw in a traditional Disney film (like “The Little Mermaid” as well if there is time, but we like to see what the kids love most so feel free to throw us ideas! We host this popular camp every year because the inspiration is limitless, and we change the movies and all of the art projects every summer! The music from the films will be playing as they create the many creative, imaginative and fun art projects that we have prepared. This art camp will be loaded with different types of 2-D and 3-D art-making experiences, and we ensure that the students go away having gained many useful skills and experiences using different types of materials. Come celebrate the wonderful world of Disney with us!
Please read our Covid-19 guidelines below. We will be monitoring the situation with Covid-19, but our current plan is to operate with our usual precautions. We have a thorough sanitation procedure in place, and we will do our best to protect all students. We feel confident that the students will have an enjoyable, didactic and creative experience even with the extra measures put in place to guarantee the safety of everyone. We ask for your full cooperation and transparency as we try to operate at limited capacity, according the to the CDC guidelines, to provide our students with this art enrichment. We will be limiting our collaborative activities and the students will not be sharing materials during class.
*The course materials are included in the price of the class.
Pricing and Payment
We accept payment for summer camp registration on our website, in the studio, or by mailing a check after having registered your camper over the phone. Please note that payment in full is required to guarantee your seat. Please be aware that your reservation is NOT confirmed until full payment is received.
First Day of Camp – Medical Information
ALL students must be accompanied by a guardian on the first day of camp for initial check-in. We will check-in campers, accept outstanding payments, review pick-up policies and address any medical concerns.
Artissima Studio must be made aware of all pertinent medical concerns and/or allergies for the safety of the campers. This information will be kept confidential.
Break & Snack
There will be a short break during each day at camp. Campers may bring light snacks to eat during the break; no snacks will be provided. Due to Covid-19, we will try to eat our snacks outside, picnic style on the lawn. The students must bring a water bottle since we are trying to keep everything very individual due to Covid-19. Campers will not be permitted to leave the premise to obtain food. Please do not pack snacks containing nuts in the case of food allergies.
Dress for a Mess
Due to Covid-19, we will not be providing aprons for the students. Please dress for a mess and/or bring your own apron because it is hard to prevent all messes as the kids excitedly dive into the materials.
The safety of our students and of the community at large is our number one priority. Therefore, we have instituted the following procedures for our in-person classes at Artissima:
-Parents/guardians of the student will sign a Covid-19 Declaration Form, Release & Questionnaire.
-As a part of the questionnaire, the student and his or her family unit (socially distanced circle at home) must be able to ensure that he or she does not have symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the class, has not tested positive to Covid-19, has not been exposed to anyone who has tested positive in the 14 days leading up to the class, is not waiting for a pending test, has not been out of the country in the last 30 days (before the class), has not been to a Covid-19 hot spot in the United States in the last 30 days (before the class). During the weeks of class, it is imperative that you contact us immediately if any of the declarations above change. This is all written up in the Declaration Form in greater detail.
-The instructors, in turn, will also monitor their symptoms, and they will abide by the aforementioned stipulations.
-By signing the Declaration Form, parents/guardians agree to take the temperature of the student before coming to class. The student’s arrival at class indicates that the student’s temperature is below 100.4 F.
Artissima and our instructors will…
- Accommodate only a limited number of students in each class to ensure proper social distancing.
- Wash/Sanitize our hands before and after each session.
- Wear our masks at all times.
- Take his or her temperature before coming to class to ensure that it is below 100.4F.
- Instructors will cancel the class if they have any symptoms related to Covid-19. The instructors will try to socially distance themselves as much as possible.
- Clean/Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and the bathroom before and after class. Clean/Disinfect the bathroom during the class as necessary.
- Provide sanitizers at the entrance and automatic soap dispensers and automatic paper towels for the students to use to avoid contamination.
- We will not be sharing materials, and we will sanitize the materials after class.
We are requesting that each of our students, please…
- Aprons: Bring aprons or wear clothing appropriate for a mess. Artissima Studio will not be providing aprons.
- Take your Temperature: Parent/Guardian will take child’s temperature at home before entering the premises to ensure that it is below 100.4 F. If you arrive at class, it is assumed that you have taken your temperature.
- Face Masks: Wear a face mask at all times within the studio.
- Hand Sanitizers: When entering and exiting the studio, use the hand sanitizer at the studio.
- Socially Distanced: Maintain a safe distance from others at all times. Students will remain in his or seat unless he or she needs to use the bathroom or sink, one at a time.
- Using the Bathroom & Sink: Only one student at a time washes his or her hands or goes to the bathroom. There will be no “lines” to use the sink or the bathroom. Students will be called one by one.
- Water: Carry his or her own bottle for drinking water (if necessary) and it will be placed at his or her seat.
- Personal Items: Do not bring any personal items (including jackets or coats) unless there is a medical necessity. Parent/Guardian can take the jacket or coat at the door if it is cold outside. Any personal items cleared to stay in the studio must be kept in a plastic bag.
- Guests: No parents, guardians or other patrons are allowed to stay in the studio during the class.
- Drop Off: Students will enter the studio one at a time for drop off. Please wait in a socially distanced line to enter the studio.
- Pick Up: One student can exit at a time for pick up. Parent/Guardian need to form a socially distanced line in order to enter the studio and pick up their child. The parent should not enter the studio—please stand in front of the door, and the student will come out to meet you.
Students will be asked to agree to follow procedures outlined above each week to ensure the safety of all parties.
|Disney Inspired: Art Camp! Ages 6-9||$230.00 (USD)||Sold Out|